Baked Acorn Squash
Easy baked acorn squash recipe, perfect for the fall or winter seasons to keep you warm and full.
Materials: Cutting board, knife, baking dish
Ingredients: Acorn squash, za'tar, 1/4 cup of olive oil, salt, pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- Cut acorn squash in half and clean out the seeds
- Cut into thin slices
- Coat baking dish with olive oil
- Season sliced acorn squash with za'tar
- Add salt and pepper
- Add olive oil
- Mix evenly
- Bake for 45 minutes or until soft
Try this recipe and tag #ilynsi with a photo so I can see! Comment below and let me know what you think.