Baked Eggplant Tahini
Baked eggplant tahini is a delicious appetizer for any meal of the day. It is not too filling but just enough to hold you over until you receive your entree. Below is my favorite recipe quick and easy for baked eggplant tahini that I have been using for years.
Materials: Oven, knife, cutting board, baking sheet, parchment paper
Ingredients: Large eggplant, olive oil, salt, pepper, tahini, lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Place parchment paper on baking sheet
- Oil and sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of raw eggplant
- Place sliced eggplant onto baking sheet laid with parchment paper
- Bake for 20 min
- Mix 2 tbspns of tahini with 2 tbspns of lemon juice
- Drizzle with tahini
Try this recipe and tag #ilynsi with a photo so I can see! Comment below and let me know what you think.