Baked Root Vegetables
Baked root vegetables is a hardy fall or winter dish that will have you going back for seconds.
Materials: Baking dish, cutting board, knife
Ingredients: Beets, yams, sweet potatoes, salt, pepper, olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- Wash and peel beets, yams, and sweet potatoes
- Cut beets, yams, and sweet potatoes into strips
- Coat baking dish with olive oil
- Add root vegetables into baking dish
- Drizzle olive oil over vegetables
- Add salt and pepper
- Place in oven for 30 min or until potatoes are soft (beets do not have to be soft)
Try this recipe and tag #ilynsi with a photo so I can see! Comment below and let me know what you think.