Fajitas are such a delicious and healthy way to eat your vegetables. Fajitas are delicious by themselves or in a salad. Below is one of my go to recipes whenever I am craving Mexican food.
Materials: Square grill pan, tongs, knife
Ingredients: Fajita spice, assortment of bell peppers, red onion, salt, pepper, olive oil, hot sauce, tortilla
- Preheat square grill pan on medium heat
- Slice bell peppers
- Slice red onion
- Add 2 tbspns of olive oil to square grill pan
- Add sliced bell peppers
- Add sliced red onion
- Add 1 tspn of salt and pepper
- Add 2 tspns of fajita spices
- Sauté in grill pan until medium cooked
- Serve with tortillas
- Add hot sauce as desired
- Option to bake tortillas to harden the shell and create a tortilla bowl.
Try this recipe and tag #ilynsi with a photo so I can see! Comment below and let me know what you think.