Gluten Free Stir Fried Buckwheat and Eggs
I had some left over buckwheat and decided to use it for lunch the next day. I was craving stir fry and this turned out to be just as delicious as I had hoped. It's simple and only took 15 minutes to prepare. Try out this delicious gluten-free recipe today - I promise you will not be disappointed.
Materials: Skillet, spatula, sauce pan
- 1 egg
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup cooked buckwheat
- 1 tblspn olive oil
- 2 tblspns gluten free soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of kale
- If you are making from scratch then boil 1 cup of buckwheat in 2 cups of water for 10-15 minutes. Once cooked, proceed with the stir fry instructions.
- Soak kale in salt water to clean dirt and bugs for 5 minutes then rinse
- Boil egg in 2 cups of water
- Place skillet onto stove over medium heat
- Add 1 tblspn olive oil
- Add kale and cook until wilted
- Add 1 cup of cooked buckwheat and sauté until crispy
- Add 2 tblspns of gluten free soy sauce
- Drain egg and let cool for a few minutes or place under running cold water. Peel and cut into large cubes
- Add to skillet and mix with buckwheat and kale
- Mix all together and allow to cook so that the flavors are evenly distributed across all recipes
- Serve and enjoy
Try this recipe and tag #ilynsi with a photo so I can see! Comment below and let me know what you think.