Eggplant is such a versatile vegetable that can be cooked and seasoned in so many different ways. One of my favorites is grilled eggplant because it is so flavorful and easy to make.
Materials: Large square grill pan, knife, cutting board, spatula
Ingredients: Large eggplant, olive oil, salt, pepper, tahini, lemon juice
- Preheat square grill pan on medium heat
- Slice eggplant in round slices
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of raw eggplant
- Add 2 tbspns of olive oil to square grill pan
- Place sliced eggplant to grill pan
- Flip when bottom is golden
- Mix 2 tbspns of tahini with 2 tbspns of lemon juice
- Drizzle with tahini
Try this recipe and tag #ilynsi with a photo so I can see! Comment below and let me know what you think.