Homemade Kale Chips
Kale chips are a delicious and easy recipe. It is a great snack or side dish to any meal.
Materials: Cutting board, knife, aluminum foil, baking pan
Ingredients: Sesame oil, kale, salt, pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Place aluminum over baking pan
- Remove kale leaves from the stem and wash under cold water.
- Dry kale and place over baking pan
- Drizzle sesame oil over kale
- Add salt and pepper
- Bake for 8 minutes
Try this recipe and tag #ilynsi with a photo so I can see! Comment below and let me know what you think.