Mama A's Salad
This is a quick and easy salad you can make anytime – on the go, part of a meal, or even as a snack. I named it after my mom since she's the one who taught me how to make it.
Materials: Large salad bowl, spoons, knife
Ingredients: Bell peppers (red, yellow, green), tomato, onion, parsley, dill, salt, pepper, lemon
- Slice bell peppers, onions, and tomatoes
- Finely chop the dill and parsley
- Cut lemon in half
- Add sliced bell peppers, onions, and tomatoes to salad bowl
- Add chopped dill and parsley
- Add 1 tspn of salt
- Add 1 tspn of pepper
- Squeeze half a lemon on top
- Mix in bowl
Try this recipe and tag #ilynsi with a photo so I can see! Comment below and let me know what you think.