I first tried Morning Glory when traveling in Southeast Asia. This is a great dish that includes a wealth of super greens topped with flavor. It’s a wonderful side dish that will have your guests asking for seconds or maybe even thirds so make sure to make enough!
Materials: Cutting board, stove, large skillet, knife, large bowl, tongs
Ingredients: 1 cup of spinach, broccoli rabe, and green beans, peanuts, 1 head of garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper
- Prewash spinach, broccoli rabe, and green beans and mix in one large bowl
- Dice garlic into small pieces
- Dice peanuts (¼ cup)
- Preheat large skillet on medium heat
- Drizzle 2 tbspns of olive oil
- Add diced garlic and cook for 1 min
- Add mixed greens and mix around with tongs until greens have come down (2-3 min)
- Add 1 tspn of salt and pepper
- Remove from skillet and add to serving bowl
- Top with chopped peanuts
Try this recipe and tag #ilynsi with a photo so I can see! Comment below and let me know what you think.