This is my favorite brunch dish that keeps me full and satisfied all morning. I love making this on weekend mornings in particular since I have more time to make it and indulge in its savory flavor.
Materials: skillet, stove, spatula, mandolin shredder
Ingredients: One small potato, 2 large eggs, cumin, ¼ cup of onions, salt, pepper, olive oil, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes
- Heat skillet on top of a low heated stove
- Shred potato using mandolin shredder
- Chop onions
- Slice bell peppers and cherry tomatoes
- Add 1 tbspn of olive oil to heated skillet on top of stove
- Add chopped onions and mix until brown
- Add sliced bell peppers and cherry tomatoes
- Add salt, pepper, and cumin
- Add shredded potato and mix together with onions and bell peppers
- Cover skillet with a lid to trap heat
- Once potatoes are soften and begin to have a golden look crack the two eggs over them and cover the skillet again with a lid to trap the heat and cook the eggs to your liking.
Try this recipe and tag #ilynsi with a photo so I can see! Comment below and let me know what you think.