Anyone who knows me knows I could live on potatoes for the rest of my life! This is one of my favorite potato recipes because it’s fast, easy, filling, and delicious.
Materials: Knife, cutting board, oven, baking sheet, parchment paper
Ingredients: 4 potatoes, dried rosemary seasoning, salt, pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- Peel potatoes
- Cut in thick chunks
- Place parchment paper on top of baking sheet
- Add potatoes to baking sheet laid with parchment paper
- Drizzle olive oils on top of potatoes
- Sprinkle 3 tblspns on top of the potatoes
- Mix with hands until covered
- Place in oven for 30 min or until potatoes are golden
Try this recipe and tag #ilynsi with a photo so I can see! Comment below and let me know what you think.