Savory Vegetable Udon Miso Soup
Looking for a nice hardy and savory soup for those cold winter days? My savory vegetable udon miso soup recipe is a delicious combination of flavor and texture. Try it out today!
Materials: Large soup pot, knife, cutting board
- 2 cups of brussel sprouts
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/4 cup miso paste
- 1 pack of udon noodles
- 1 tblspn olive oil
- 4 cups of water
- 1 tspn salt
- 1 tspn pepper
- Soak brussel sprouts in salt water for 5 minutes to remove any residual dirt, pesticides, or bugs. Afterwards, drain, rinse, and slice the brussel sprouts in half
- Chop 1/2 onion, garlic, and carrots
- Place large soup pot onto the stove and turn flame on medium heat
- Add 1 tblspn olive oil
- Add chopped onion, garlic, and carrots and sauté for a few minutes until the onions are golden
- Add brussel sprouts
- Add 4 cups of water
- Add 1/4 cup miso paste and stir well.
- Allow all the ingredients to cook for 10 minutes
- Remove the udon from the packaging and add to the soup; allow it to cook according to instructions.
- Serve and enjoy!
Try this recipe and tag #ilynsi with a photo so I can see! Comment below and let me know what you think.