Guided Meditation Daily Intention
GUIDED MEDITATION VIDEO TRANSCRIPT
Start in a comfortable position whatever that means for you either in a seated cross legged position or even lying down in savasana. Once you have found your comfortable position close your eyes and begin to focus on your breath INHALE for 3 counts and EXHALE for 4 counts. With every exhale silently say to yourself “I am ready” (5 breaths).
Listen to my voice as I will guide you through 5 deep breaths to begin relaxing the mind and body into a state of comfort and calm so you can tap into the confidence to meet your intentions. Bring your focus to your breath to take 5 deep breaths.
- One, take a deep breath in and send your breath down to the belly first then the ribs, chest, and all the way up to the collarbones. As you exhale feel your forehead, eyes, and jaw relax fully and silently say “I’m ready”
- Two, take another deep breath in and make it longer than the first. As you exhale feel your neck, shoulders, and chest become heavy and say “I’m ready”
- Three, continue to breathe into the body sending the breath to any areas where you feel tightness or tension and release that tension from your abdomen, back, and hips to rest heavy and silently say “I’m ready”
- Four, continue this process of breathing life, love, and warmth into your body and release any additional tightness or tension from your thighs, knees, and lower legs and silently say “I’m ready”
- Five, taking in this final deep breath together before returning your breath to its natural rhythm, and on this breath exhale any remaining pain, tightness, or tension and silently say “I’m ready”
And now allowing your breath to return to its natural rhythm you are fully relaxed, safe, and supported, and open to guiding yourself into a life aligned with your true intentions. Your natural breath rhythm continues the process of full relaxation allowing yourself to release all of your fears, worries, emotional and physical tensions. You are fully relaxed and intuned with your inner voice guiding you toward your purpose.
Notice the calmness of your breath as your lungs fill up with air and your chest expands. Notice the slow beat of your heart as you exhale and your lungs contract. Notice the clarity of the mind as you focus on your breath. INHALE for 3 counts and EXHALE for 4 counts. With every exhale silently say to yourself “I’m ready” (5 breaths).
If your mind wanders, bring yourself back to your breath. As you continue to focus on your breath, allow yourself to sink deeper into relaxation. In this calm state, you have control over your subconscious choices, internal guidance, and motivations, and you are safe and completely in control. My voice is only a guide to help your own internal voice come forth.
Set your intention for the day. With that intention, focus on the one thing that you would like to achieve for the day. Be very clear about what that intention is, what you will need to ensure your intentions are met, how you will go about meeting those intentions, and where you will be to meet that intention. As your intentions and values begin to unfold in your mind you feel a building sense of increased motivation and purpose arising inside you - you begin to realize that in order to change it must start with you. In order to live the life you desire you must first believe in yourself and your capabilities. Imagine yourself actively working on meeting that intention and as you do silently repeat after me:
- I have all that I need to make today a great day.
- I am confident, powerful, and strategic in my abilities to achieve my goals.
- I am focused on my intentions and feel passionate about my work.
- I am valued for my contribution to my work.
- Everything I set out to do is a success.
- I work well under pressure and always feel motivated.
- I have the power to create all the success and prosperity I desire.
- I always attract only the best of circumstances and I have the best positive people in my life supporting me towards my goals.
- I can never fail, for everything that happens contributes to me being better.
- I choose to think positively and create a wonderful and successful life for myself.
Allow yourself to feel the difference in your body and emotions. Remember there are no judgements, worries, or expectations. Simply take this time to be present, notice how your body feels, and what emotions you are experiencing. You have the power to create the day you desire. By setting your intentions, tapping into your confidence, exuding that confidence, and pursuing action you are able to achieve your goals and live your life by design. Every day is another opportunity to build the platform for the intentions you set for the next day, and the day after that, and the day after that.
You are a powerful being and the mind is your tool to help you achieve your goals. You choose to take time everyday to strengthen your mind, to strengthen your connection with your inner values, strengthen your commitment to set your intentions that align with your inner purpose, and strengthen your ability to meet your intentions, big or small, every day. You are the biggest influencer on your mind and you have chosen to focus only on the possibilities and remove any doubt. Because of this, you are more accomplished, you are more positive, you are more focused and you are more committed.
Here today, you have solidified your intention and committed yourself to meeting that intention by days end. Every day, you live in alignment with intention as you strengthen the connection between the heart and mind, you have committed to thinking positively, to be motivated, to be confident, and to develop habits that help you to achieve your goals. You know you are confident, strong, and capable.You know there is nothing you cannot overcome.
Begin to bring gentle movements to your body and notice that your mind is clear and confident aligned with your intentions feeling wonderful and emotionally calm and at peace, when you are ready to open your eyes you are energized and fully awake.
Thank you for sharing your mindful practice with me. I am honored to have guided you through this meditation. Before we conclude this meditation, I would like to take a few minutes to just jot down some of our thoughts in a journal while our minds are still clear and our intuition is guiding you. Meditation is a tool to help you access your inner wisdom that will guide you along your journey.
Wishing you peace, joy, and love. Namaste.